Master artifact for acceptance testing and interval monitoring of optical measuring instruments.
- High short- and long-term stability
- Coefficient of thermal expansion is close to 0 (zero)
- Easy handling and low weight
- Conforms to VDI/VDE 2634
- Can be calibrated to DKD
- Stable two-part scale body made of CFC tube which is non-sensitive to humidity, with screw joint for best repeatability.
- Six CFC target holders with 130° openings
- 10mm diameter precision targets made of glass with chromium layer designed as a blind. Each target has 1.25mm sight ring surrounded by a hairline of 0.25mm thickness.
- 15 individual measuring distances - up to 2588mm long - on a single scale
- Highest rigidity and low weight of high-module carbon fiber
- Flexible fastening clips for universal arrangement of scales in the measuring volume
Range of Applications
- Traceability of measurements performed with photogrammetry or theodolite systems
- Calibration of photogrammetry or theodolite systems
Applicable SIC Codes: 3423, 3545, 5049, 5084 Applicable NAICS Codes: 332212, 333515, 423490, 423830